Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just the Beginning... well hopefully

So this is my first experience as a blogger. Hopefully I'll be pretty good at it. Seems like anyone can create a blog; it's just the keeping-up-with-it part that people seem to have trouble with.

But I created this blog to basically keep track of my life. Seeing as how many of us have gone digital, I thought, "Why not me as well?" I also started it because I have this crazy goal. A crazy goal of completing 101 new things by the end of the year. Awesome, I know. #1 on my 101 new things list is to actually finish writing the list. I've got a few ideas but I'm still working on it. I don't think they're anything life changing, but who knows? Maybe they will be. There's really only one way to find out. So let the list begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment